Forum Czerwona Woda Strona Główna Czerwona Woda
Forum o Czerwonej Wodzie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

ACATCOR celebrates its 10th Meeting of Irrigation Communitie

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Czerwona Woda Strona Główna -> Przedstaw się
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
valobasha99

PostWysłany: Pon Gru 04, 2023 07:45    Temat postu: ACATCOR celebrates its 10th Meeting of Irrigation Communitie Odpowiedz z cytatem

In this link you can consult the Acatcor website , where it is shared that Acatcor was created on May 9, 2014, initially with 38 Irrigation Communities, and currently there are 44 Irrigation Communities that accumulate 65% of the irrigated surface .

The challenges that these CCRs must face are heterogeneous depending on their location and characteristics: lack of water reserves, energy costs, pending modernization, zepas, etc., but they all share the characteristic that their irrigable surface is in Catalonia.

First thing in the morning they held their General Assembly for members, and after coffee a presentation and a round table had been prepared.

Fig. 1 Photo of all those attending the 10th CR Acatcor Meeting.

“ The water deficit in the internal basins of Catalonia and the planned solutions ” was the presentation by Samuel Reyes, director of the Special Data Catalan Water Agency. On my Twitter account I shared the slides and the director's main ideas. Here I will stick with 2 slides.

The director began his presentation by sharing with the attendees that he participated in his professional stage at IGREMAP in the Consolidated Text of the Irrigation Plan of Catalonia 2008-2020. I had previously signed the initial version of the Catalan Irrigation Plan 2008-2020 in 2008. We have been agreeing with the director on issues related to water for years.

Fig. 2. Participation of the director of the ACA, during his time at IGREMAP, in the Consolidated Text of the Catalan Irrigation Plan 2008-2020.

The second slide is the main conclusions highlighted by the director, starting with the persistence of the current drought.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Gru 04, 2023 07:45    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Czerwona Woda Strona Główna -> Przedstaw się Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: